Here are reasons why you should adopt a pet rather than buying one - http://www.petrescue.com.au/why_adopt/
There are many reasons why you should adopt a pet:
1. You are saving a life
2. You are giving an animal a forever home
3. You have their trust and respect for life (this will take time and you will have to earn it and ensure that you give him/her trust and respect in return)
4. There is no bond quite like a bond between a pet and an owner
5. Your pet will give you unconditional love (with the right treatment and care; once your pet has placed his/her trust in you and you have earned that trust - the bond can never be broken)
6. Having a pet is good for you.
7. If you adopt a pet; you have to commit to 10 - 15 years of your life with him/her - adopt wisely - be prepared for the commitment8. I can think of a hundred more reasons - but this last one is, you don't realise how simple happiness until you have adopted a pet. Mine has added an incredible warmth and spirit to my life!
|Source: Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/19140367136149607/|