Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dating service for pet lovers

If you love pets and want to find a significant other in your life ... why not try a dating service where you can find someone who loves pets as much as you do?

Must Love Pets
is an American based dating site, where you can find someone who loves your cat and bird, or 12 rabbits or crazy dog as much as he/she loves you.

Here is one place where you can go on and on and on about your pet (within reason) . If you're looking for a friend or contact to chat about your pets with ... this is a great site for you.

And I am looking for something closer to home, so I can start making friends with people who I can talk about Hemingway and Molly Blue to.

If you have a pet site or pet blog, please send me the url so I can add links to this blog. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment