Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Have you got a pet blog?

I'd love to read yours and link it to this one.

I love reading stories about pets and I'd love you to come share your pet pictures and stories with me. I've always loved pets having owned finches, Maltese poodles, an iguana, a mouse called Khaya, several rabbits, silk worms ... and now have a cat and a bird (I'm thinking of adding a dog but am still deciding which) ... I think I preferred pets to people as a child and was always finding cats to cuddle ...

If you'd like to read Thea Welsh's memoir about her cats, their personalities and living with them ... you will really love reading this book. It's still one of my favourite books about having cats and falling completely in love with who they are.

Please send those pet sites and blog urls to me.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Lick and Purr, Pet Minding Services, Hi! We are 2 Maltese dogs named LuLu and LoLLy, and thank you for the outstanding invitashon for pet blogs, becuz we love dlogging very much, and you can find that at http://www.luluandlolly.com, clicking on the Dog Blog! And also, it seems like you live far away, or we would try to get our Humans to come mind us, sintz they are no fun (2 much werk!) then maybe you would be more fun! Love, your PaLs, LuLu and LoLLy! http://www.luluandlolly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lulu and Lolly, I've added your dog blug link to my links on this page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you may have found us, but we're happy to play along - unless we offend the cats ;)

    ReplyDelete