Monday, April 20, 2009

Can You Adopt Ace?

Hi, I'm Ace, a pure Australian cat.

I was born about 2 years ago and it wasn't my choice. But it happened and I'm here.

I was still a kitten when I got pregnant and I was dumped in a park in Leichhardt. I was rescued by a couple of students from Europe. They love me, feed me and give me everything I need - but the thing is they are going back overseas in 3 weeks. And they can't take me to their home country as it's very very very faraway.

I don't even want to go as I belong here.

Therefore I'm looking for a nice Ausssie family who will adopt me. My European parents have been trying to find someone for more than 3 months, but nobody seems to care, which makes the situation very very stressful.

I’m a very friendly, well behaved desexed cat with a great personality, who doesn’t need much. Therefore I would be very grateful for a new place to live as I don't want to end up in a cats and dogs home.

Because we all know they will put me to sleep.

And that's not fair, cos I'm so full of life and I've already managed to escape from hell once... :-(


Please write to: theacecat@gmail.com if you would like to adopt Ace.

No comments:

Post a Comment