Monday, August 3, 2009

Impossible to take to the vet ...

My cat goes psycho when I try to take him to the vet.

He scratches and hisses, runs away and instead of taking a few minutes, it takes practically all day to get him into the box.

When i get to the vet, he attacks the staff, hisses and refuses to let anyone near him.

It's stressful and embarrassing and causes so much mishap. Hemingway has gotten stuck behind a computer and had to get pulled out. He has scratched a vet's neck really badly. He has been thrown out of vets.

So I have been looking for a solution for a while. I have been trying to find a vet who vaccinates at home and does not charge a ludicrous amount to do so.

I have been calling a few vets and have no response so far.

Does anyone know vets who offer this service for the same fee as it would cost to drag a crazy psycho cat against his will?!

No comments:

Post a Comment