Monday, October 12, 2009

Take your dog or cat on holiday ...

Ok, sometimes you need a pet sitter to look after your cat, dog, lizard or bird while you go on holiday for the weekend, month or whatever.

It's great to have someone pet sit and you don't have to worry about a thing.

But you also have the chance to take them with you. I'd say it's more likely that they'd accommodate dogs rather than cats because there is something about dogs. They tend to me more loyal in some ways and probably wouldn't run away.

I wouldn't dare take my cat with me on holiday. He'd flip out. But I have a friend who has a Burmese and he goes everywhere including on holidays with her. They've been on a train and camping and taken road trips, this is one unique cat. Do you know of cats so sedate and calm?

Here is a list of pet friendly accommodation. I am actually very impressed by this site, they have romantic, cheap and haunted options for Sydney stayz as well.

Take your dog or cat with you and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment